Time immersed in a p
Views 155
Replies 0
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Time immersed in a piece of light, when the flowers bloomed at the end of the years, a pale smile, the moment of devastating background swallowed the annihilation moment, the pointer walked across the clock face, the lights shook. "���" breaks the silence of the room. The lock cylinder was opened by the key, and the small C wind and dust returned to the apartment. It was already more than two in the morning. Except for the sound of the pointer sliding, there was no other sound. The sofa was still smashed with the coat dropped yesterday. I can't see the brilliance in the darkness, just like the little C now Newport Cigarettes. Converging light. The slender ladies' smoke remained on the coffee table. The ashtrays didn't know where to go. The small C was full of alcohol. In the darkness, there was a mess in the sad room of the water, jeans, beer cans, and messy sheets. When I walked into the room and the lights didn't turn on, I lay straight on the bed and opened my eyes. The crystal lamp hung from the ceiling, and I couldn't see how many beautiful lights there were, but I saw a trace of desolateness. The eyes were sore, but I didn't know what to do. The messy quilt was dragged halfway down the bed and half stranded on the bed. I buried my head in the quilt and stopped talking. Then there was a slight breathing sound. The little C in his twenties has already passed the green nest in the bed, reading novels, walking on the street drinking milk tea, and wearing headphones to sit on the bus. In the year when I met Little C, there was a lot of snow in the winter, the supermarkets looked bleak, and the cold weather didn't even touch the handrails on the stairs. The snow has accumulated a whole road, and the cleaners get up at four or five in the morning. Xiao C is a salesman who rushes around and sells a single task. A small C with a good education, graduated from undergraduate. I looked at the related classmates at home and sat in the office one by one, but I could only walk on the high heels every day and I was a little tired of living like this. The library opened at 8:00 in the morning. I went to the library as usual. The snow on the street was still not cleaned and piled up on the side of the road. It was not soft and lovely, but hard and cold. The heating in the library has not been opened yet and it seems to be cold. I chose a book, "Shangguan Yuer" mokingusacigarettes.com, and started reading in the corner. The sweater was softly attached to the body, and the warmth was lazy. The library was very deserted. Suddenly, a pair of high-heeled shoes and floor tiles came in, and looked up. I saw a small C wearing a black and white business suit. I smiled at her, but she didn't have the slightest expression. I thought that we would no longer have an intersection, that is, a plain encounter, once she smiled and saw her face, no expression. However, every day, 8 small C will appear on the door of the library on time. We meet at the bus station, walk into the library together and habitually sit in the innermost seat together. After the development, we called the takeaway together, I will help her occupy the position, sometimes she will buy me a cup of milk tea, the original no pearls, if I did not receive a call to tell the little C sister to get married, I seem to forget her It is Cigarettes For Sale. Xiao C sister said that she was very grateful to accompany me through the days of decadence and confusion. She said that the days of reading in the library are the days she is most tired of.
Related articles:
Marlboro Red
Newport Cigarettes Coupons