was not leaving me In th
Views 96
Replies 0
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ever since I fell to the ground, I have always enjoyed the love and care given by my parents, and I thrive under their wings. No matter the wind or rain, they have covered me, and I am like a young bird on a tree waiting to be fed, enjoying this love that I take for granted. When I took it for granted, my parents quietly let go of their hands, and fear and anxiety surrounded me. For a moment, I was at a loss, like the moment when the young bird in the nest was pushed out of the nest by the female. Fear and pain all came out, that is, the moment of pain and fear, making my wings gradually tough, bravely faced the storm and swept the blue sky. I remember when I was very young, but also sensible, watching the friends around me wearing gorgeous roller skates, immature me, there was a trace of joy in my heart, but was replaced by more envy. Back home, sitting quietly next to the bed, thinking about the laughter and laughter of my partners, my heart was envious, but when I think of the misery of my partners when they wrestle, there are only a few bruises in the light, and the heavy ones will break the skin. Even when bleeding, a flash of fear flashed from time to time in my heart. Until one day, my mother took out a mysterious ceremony and opened it for a look, and I was stunned. It was actually roller skates that made me mixed. I am happy to be able to chase and play with my friends, and I am afraid that I may be injured by bleeding. My mother seemed to see my doubts, saw my tangled expression, and patted my shoulder Carton Of Cigarettes, comforting: "I believe this little thing is not difficult for you. Finally, I have the courage to put on it, All the nerves in the body are strained Marlboro Red. At this moment, I feel like a little chick, the chick in the eyes of my parents, is being transformed. The sky is always unsatisfactory, I just want to stand up and take a few steps I fell down, the skin on my hand was torn, and a lot of blood bleeds. I was panicked, tearful, and looked at my mother with begging eyes Marlboro Lights. The gentle mother always ran over quickly and was not leaving me In the distance, but suddenly stopped, at the moment of pause, I seemed to see the tension, pity, but decisive expression in my mother's eyes, like mother Eagle letting go. I cried, I do n��t understand why my mother did n��t Come to help me, all the grievances come to my heart at this moment, and tears can't stop, but my parents didn't move because of my crying, still standing there. After crying for a while, I was tired, slowly, I want to get up, but it seems to be God's will , Falling again and again made me angry, and I seemed to want to prove something, and tried to get up again, maybe it was the dissatisfaction of that point in my heart that made me successful, and the moment I stood firmly, I I glanced at them with proud eyes to prove that I could do it! At this time, I saw it, and I saw the point in the eyes of my parents. I really understood that there is a kind of love called letting go, it does not mean Give up and show trust. If you do n��t let go, the young eagle will not be ��difficult and disdainful, and you will be the king of birds in your life��; ". Letting go gives me an independent, decisive character; letting go gives me confidence and perseverance; letting go-that is a noble love
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes
NewportCigarettesCoupons